Tuesday, April 3, 2012

How to close a gate

Who is this girl trying to close a gate? seriously?!
Michael gets jealous of me sometimes because I'm so much better at closing gates than him. I mean really, who is this girl trying to close the gate from the inside? And did her husband really have to come help her (after he took the pic of course) because she couldn't get the wire around the top? What a sissy. I would never do that. On this day we: went to check cows with Michael in the morning, came home for tacos and to get ready for mom & Stetson's dentist appointments. We found out that Stetson has 4 cavities. WHAT?!! I was pretty much depressed the rest of the day and felt that all my valiant efforts in sucessful dental hygeine were in vain. After some discussion with the dentist this morning and some others, I'm feeling less bad about it. After the dentist I helped some bears make pirate ships, went grocery shopping, had terrryaki chicken for dinner (Michael's request) and then played horseshoes in the park (mostly just Michael). Life is gooooood.




1 comment:

The Asay's said...

I love that picture of you closing the gate. It reminds me of myself trying to close a gate. I struggle as well.