Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Come Listen to Living Prophets

I was looking at a friend's blog and saw one of the many great short little videos that our church puts out (mormom messages). In just the short 4 minutes of watching it my whole attitude changed. I felt appreciated for the little things I've been trying to do and I felt the peace the gospel brings. I wish I was better about sharing the gospel. I think its neat how technology opens doors and makes it easy to share the gospel, so I thought I'd include this in my blog today.
I LOVE CONFERENCE. I am sort of selfish and wish I could lock my kids up in their rooms all day so I could actually listen to it (one year in Laramie I took off and watched it at the stake ceneter for one session). I feel peace when I listen to the messages, and I feel happy. I wish I could bottle it up and have it more accessible on my bad days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If wanting to lock your kids out during conference is considered selfish. I definitely have a problem. I made them play outside almost all day Saturday and forced them to take naps for the Sunday afternoon session. Conference was awesome though, wasn't it?!!