Wednesday, March 7, 2012

a tagging we will go

A little while back we got the chance to go to the farm and do some tagging! Michael loves to help when he can and we like to come along for the ride. (Michael even lets me put the numbers on the tags and be his little assistant). I messed up my first tag this last time when the ink came out too fast and got everywhere. Whoops. Michael assured me the farm wouldn't go under because of my mishap.

We are loving the springish weather. I especially am anxious for green grass and flowers again...not so anxious about watering the backyard though. That was fun the first summer we lived here but since then we've wished for an underground sprinking system.

Michael's birthday is this weekend and we're excited to go celebrate with a night in Billings including a temple trip and whatever other fun we pack in.

2 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Fun! I have always loved checking cows with the guys. We are planning to stay Friday night too...see you there!

The Asay's said...

It's so much fun to go check cows with the guys. Have fun in Billings. See you guys this weekend