Thursday, April 5, 2012

my helper


I learned something today. I've always thought it was funny how my kids like to be wherever I am. When Stetson was 1, he would come stack blocks in the bathroom while I was taking a shower. If I'm watching TV in my room, I know there's going to be piles of legos and books on my bed becasue that's where they want to be. Today was no exception. I was feeling a little restless and stir crazy so I decided to do some deep cleaning in the kitchen. Cleaning is like exercise for me in that its an anti-depressant and helps my mood, SO, I start cleaning and Kandace appears and before I know it she wants to do what I'm doing. She ended up cleaning a lot of the stove today. There was water everywhere, but it was cute to watch her. This should teach me that my kids will always be watching me and patterning their lives to some degree after what they see me do.
The popsicle pic is from yesterday. We LOVE warm weather!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a super cute picture of Kandace cleaning. I love when kiddos attempt to help.