Tuesday, April 3, 2012

9 months


These posts are so cliche' and repetitive it seems like, but I can't help it. Our girl turns 9 months today! The most cliche' thing ever said on posts is "I can't believe how fast the time has gone by." But its exactly how I feel. It seems like 5 minutes ago that I was 2 days past my due date feeling like my hips would bust at any moment, feeling like I would be pregnant forever. Nonetheless, our angel has come and gotten to this age in the meantime. Janelle we love you! Janelle is so precious to everyone in our family. Stetson & Kandace never pass up an opportunity to give her a kiss or make her laugh, and they're (especially Stetson) very helpful in handing her toys and such when I'm busy cooking dinner or whatever. I can't get enough kisses from this girl. I love the way she smells, how she is so vocal (especially right when I get her from a nap). She loves to make all sorts of sounds, especially da da, ma ma, and ba ba. She isn't so keen on strangers or less familiar faces. She doesn't crawl yet, but sits up like a champ and reaches for things like crazy. Michael says she has monkey arms. Happy 9 month birthday beautiful girl!

3 comments:

Mark & Shayla said...

She will love being able to look back and watch herself grow through these post cliche or not.

And what a stinker Michael is to snap a picture of the poor girl trying to close the fence before helping her! :) I am proud of your ever improving farm skills.

Jill Asay said...

Janelle has to be one of the best babies! She's too cute!

The Asay's said...

I agree with Jill. Janelle is such a good baby. She is getting so big