Saturday, April 28, 2012

date with Stetson


 Today was an exciting day for Stetson!!  He got to take a tour of the kindergarten with his preschool class and I even got to go.  It was fun to see him interact with the kidd--he just jumped right in on all the action and seemed to have a lot of fun.  Later that evening was his first EVER t-ball practice!  It was so fun to watch him out there "practicing" with his teammates.  Fun times ahead!!  Lastly, I thought it was a good time for a mother/son date.  Stetson got a birthday coupon for an icecream cone from VIP way back in December and we finally used it!! He chose chocolate right away, no hesitation there (reminds me of my gma Foulger) and we went out on the padio and I took pictures of him and visited with him while he ate his icecream cone.  Just me and him.  I love you Stetson Simmons Asay!! :) xoxox --mom

3 comments:

The Asay's said...

Can't believe he will be going to kindergarten. Not long ago he was yelling through my back door. "Dadoo, Lubby, where are you?" We love you Stetson!

Jill Asay said...

What a fun day for Stetson!

Mark & Shayla said...

He is so darn cute! Jay would love to watch him play t-ball some time.