Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stetson conquers toddler level







Stetson passed! We're proud of our boy and mom is VERY glad to not have to sit in the sauna anymore. Thankfully Michael took Stetson a couple times when he was home so I didn't have to go every time, but it was fun to watch him.










Later that day we had a mini reunion at the park in Lovell. My friend Kendra is back in the area so her, Heidi, Shayla and Nancy and I got together to visit. It was fun and great to see good friends. After that I had my weekly dr appt. Nothing to report, which I should be grateful for. :) Everyone's asking me how long my1st 2 pregnancies were so I can guage if I'll go early/late with this one. Well Stetson was born 2 days before my due date, and Kandace was induced because Michael had medical school interviews the week of my due date, so I don't think I have that great of an idea when I can expect to go into labor, BUT I think I've been having some contractions or braxton's hicks, especially at night which gets my excited.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm so jealous that you guys all got to get together!