Wednesday, June 8, 2011

37 weeks



Well here I am. I've been putting this off until I thought I looked cute, but lets just face it, I'm not looking so cute these days, but I want my babies to see these pics later down the road and its fun to look back and see.



At 37 weeks I am VERY uncomfortable! :) I'm having to get up to potty multiple times each night, and turning from side to side is getting to be quite a chore, but I'm still sleeping pretty good. I'm feeling lots of pressure below my belly when I try to walk around (which creates the constant urge to go) and my hips feel like they might just bust any moment, BUT I am undescribably excited that we are at this point. I feel like the luckiest woman alive to be so close to meeting this sweet baby. Seeing/holding Matthew & Charlene's little bundle makes me really excited. I still have 3ish weeks left and we're counting down the days (literally). Post to come with that later.

6 comments:

Kara said...

You look wonderful! Can't wait to see that baby!

lacey bassett said...

You look great!! good luck in the weeks to come :)

nina said...

You look awesome, won't be long!

Linda said...

I'm excited for you
Can't wait to see the little cutie

The Asay's said...

We can't wait to meet and hold your's guy's baby. Not much longer

Unknown said...

Whatever, you look super cute. I hope the next couple weeks go smoothly.