Friday, May 8, 2009

What a stud


I found these pictures the other day when I was scrapbooking and thought they'd look great on my blog when I posted about Todd's bday. I'm not even going to mention the fact that its my birthday today. :) Its all about Todd. :)
The first picture is of my gma Foulger, Todd & my dad (Look at that dark hair!) before Todd left for his mission to Russia. I love this pictures--my grandma was always such a huge support to our family and always wanted to be a part of everything. I love her. The other picture, well, I have no explanation. Maybe Todd will leave a comment and tell us what he's doing.
Happy birthday to a great brother, son, husband, father and friend. Hope you have a great day! I love you!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Happy birthday to both of you!

Emily S. said...

I will have to make sure Todd sees your blog! Happy day to you too!! Have fun at your dinner tomorrow night with your dad!!

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Em, hope you had a great day!

Jill Asay said...

Yay for being done with school! I meant to wish you a happy birthday on the actual day, but I totally forgot. I hope you had a great day and got to do something fun! The picture of Stetson is so cute!

Emily S. said...

I believe...I was just concluding my Sunday morning Macarena dance with Gma prior to our raisin toast and cocoa breakfast...declining a third invitation...I recall breaking out into rounds there after singing "I have two little hands". Emily, you're not very nice...

Mandi Burrell said...

Hey you I sent you a card but now I am thinking I sent it to the wrong place. Are you in Cowley? Dangit I could have mailed it there. Oh well, I love ya girl and hope you had a wonderful birthday. Is that your grandma folger that gave you the BEST gifts ever:)