Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring has sprung...finally

I remember looking at this tree outside my sliding glass door a couple weeks ago thinking it would never get leaves again, and finally they're starting to bud.
I think its officially spring in Laramie. Wew hoo! The grass is green, there are beautiful buds on the trees and when it rains it doesn't turn to snow! Michael & Stetson went with Matthew to Lovell last weekend to help with cows. It was nice to have a little break and quiet around here but I missed them like crazy and was really happy when they were back.
sweet baby

her eyelashes have gotten so long! i love it!

3 comments:

Jill Asay said...

That is such a cute profile picture of Kandace's eyelashes. I hope you were able to get lots done while your boys were gone!

Brenda said...

Cute Baby!

Unknown said...

I really missed having all of you come this weekend.
Kandace is so sweet!!!