Saturday, May 23, 2009

The simple life


Well it all started last Thursday. We had some friends over for shishkabobs (Michael's new thing) and they were way good. Then we went home the next day to look at housing and help his dad with the farm for the weekend. Michael didn't have to be back until Wed. morning to drive bus because he took a couple sick days but I wanted to stay and Michael was coming back Friday to help with cows ANYWAY, so he went back home and I've been here the whole time spending time with friends and family enjoying the good 'ol simple life in Wyoming. Here's some pics of our eventful week.

pretty ladies
havin' waffles for dinner --the dinner of champions
Stetson, Ben & Kandace
moving cows
Stetson & mema

7 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm glad that you had a great weekend! Love the pictures!

Jill Asay said...

Cute pictures!.I'm so glad that you got to stay and enjoy family and friends.

laura said...

How fun! Living in the true country :) You look so good!

Nick & Lindi said...

That's fun you got to stay in Lovell for awhile. Your baby girl is getting so big. :) Are you and Michael going to be in Lovell during Lovell's Days?

Emily Asay said...

yeah we should be in lovell for lovell's days. how about you guys?

Nick & Lindi said...

Okay great... I'm having a scrapbooking class/party and thought that you and charlene would like to come because I've seen that you two scrapbook together at times. I would love for you both to come. You can email me your address at lindijo_05@yahoo.com
THanks

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

Thanks for adding us! I have missed seeing updates on your cute little family!