Thursday, May 7, 2009

too many polka dots?? lol


Michael finished his last final today and this is HUGE, because he's done, AND he's a college graduate! Now that he'll have more time on his hands you'd think he'd shave that beast of a beard he has, but probably not. I really wanted Michael to walk, wear the cap & gown, take lots of cheesy pics, the whole bit, but he would have none of it. Anyway, I'm way excited because Michael is done with school and we can spend more time together, AND my dad's coming this weekend AND its mother's day Sunday, which is now one of my favorite days of the year. :) Michael probably hates it when this time of year rolls around because my bday and moms day are so smooshed together. :) Such is life.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I LOVE all the polka dots. Your header is so cute. Danen refused to walk when he graduated too. Must be a guy thing.

Emily S. said...

Todd refused to walk too, but I convinced him to walk when he got his masters! Make sure and do a big something with medical school!!

nina said...

LOL! I think that's funny that Michael wouldn't do the graduation thing. That's totally how my husband was, but I pretty much forced him to anyways and in the end... well I should have just let him have his way, because I don't think men get that kind of pleasure from ceremonies that we do ;)