Saturday, January 24, 2009

Might as well blog...

So Stetson's taking a nap, and I have some cute pics to share of my cute family, so here I am. First of all, I've never been so excited about Valentine's day decorations, as that means we're really close to this pregnancy being over!! I just cannot wait to see this little girl and to have her in my arms and not so comfortably situated above my bladder, because this going 10 times in the night is getting old. All my girl clothes have been washed, folded and put away in our finished dressers (I'll post pics of those later because they're in Stetson's room and he's napping) and I'm pretty psyched about that. PLUS I had my dad bring me a few boy 0-3 sleepers JUST incase. I'm going to be ready this time. :)

Michael's on a bus trip in Colorado for a JV wrestling tournament. I'm excited for him to get home. We're still waiting for that letter to see exactly what day Micahel's interview is supposed to be. My dad was here for a couple days and it was fun having him here, as always. Stetson totally recognizes him now and affectionately calls him "papa" and pretty much has him wrapped around his finger, which is awesome, because I get a break! Here's some pics of our time together.
Of course we had to go to the rec and show dad how nice it is.

2 comments:

Teri said...

I found a headband that goes with an outfit I gave you (the one that Jan gave to me actually.) I will get it to you somehow...I might have to send it, so maybe you could email me your address and I could stick it in the mail. :)

Kristin said...

I can't wait to see the picture of the baby! (I'm sure you are anxious yourself!) I wish we lived closer so we could see you all in person!