Sunday, January 11, 2009

belly shot


Well here I am in all my fatness. :) I'm almost 8 months, so excited. I didn't realize how big I was until I looked at these pics Michael took. AND I totally didn't have an outie (belly button) when I was prego with Stetson, but I TOTALLY do with this one, if you look close enough, I'm not sure if you can see it. Michael gets his comic relief from my good 'ol outtie. Hopefully it goes back to its original "form" after delivery. Funny story--when Michael and I got back from church this evening (yeah we have 2-5 pm church) we were in the kitchen while Stetson was playing in the living room and when we came back in the living room we noticed the plant knocked over. We thought Steston had just barely done it, but when I looked at the pics barely (which we took before church,) I noticed it was knocked over then too. Anyway, apparently our poor little plant was knocked over most the day we just didn't notice.

4 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Very cute pictures! I love the belly! Did you paint the dresser...how exciting that it's pink!

Sarah R said...

Emily, your belly difinitely popped over the break! You look so good! And the outie belly button is great! I can't believe you only have one month left.

Shana said...

I know you may not feel like it at this point of your pregnancy, but you truly are beautiful! You have that maternal glow about you.

Welcome to the PINK TEAM! :)

Julie Anne said...

You look so cute and adorable, same as you always have! Congrats.. just a little bit left!