Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm in love


So my sis in law Charlene is a counselor in the young women's presidency here in Laramie to this president/gourmet cook of caramel apples, and as soon as I caught wind of it, I told Charlene I had to have one because I am a CARAMEL APPLE LOVER (I was totally going to pay her for it too and I still will Aspen). Well yesterday at church I was presented with this little beauty and it has been heaven on earth. THANK YOU ASPEN!! I started into it last night and was looking forward to having more this afternoon and this time I got to share it with Stetson and he was as equally pleased as me! I'm going to finish it off tonight and I'm already looking forward to it. :-)

8 comments:

Em said...

You are so lucky, I love Aspen's apples. Usually that is all I would request for a gift if she asked, I love them too. That one looks so good, now I am craving one!

Mark & Shayla said...

Whoever Aspen is--she should start selling those apples and you should be her spokeswoman because you made me crave one!

laura said...

I LOVE carmel apples too! That looks so yummy!! Your belly is so cute. You look so good.

Aspen said...

I'm glad you liked it Emily! No payment necessary! It was a late Christmas gift! Maybe after you have that baby I'll be in the mood to make some more!!! :)

Brenda said...

That is the prettiest Carmel apples I've ever seen!

The Asay's said...

oh my goodness. they really are amazing carmel apples. im in love with them too

Unknown said...

Emily, will you pretty please ask Aspen to make me one? I'll even send money! I'm joking of course, but wow I suddenly feel like putting the kids in car seats and coming to visit Laramie. You look gorgeous by the way.

Em said...

I can teach you how to make the blanket via the internet. When I get some time I will begin to write out the instructions. It is that simple I am sure you will be able to do it even with me not present.Just remind me incase I forget to write the instructions I am a scatter brain.