Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Shout out to Syesha


I got my hair cut today. I was planning on just getting a trim and some "swoopy" bangs (only girls who read this will know what that means) but the lady talked me into doing something a little more drastic (she said it would look great on my face shape and would look "striking"--we'll see about that). Its pretty short now. She called it a "bob stack" so its longer in the front and then a-line to the back. I'll post some pics of it tomorrow maybe.

And I just have to get one more thing out--I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad that Syesha is the last girl left on American Idol. I didn't get to see her sing tonight because I was at the half acre (thats the gym in Laramie for my non-Laramie friends). I was always disappointed when she was in the bottom 3 all those times, because I think she's a better vocalist by FAR than Brooke White, not Carly, she's pretty good, but I always thought Syesha was top knotch. AND, why is everyone so ga ga goo over Archuleta? He can sing for sure, but he's not that amazing. O.K. That's all. Oh, and why is it that Syesha's hair looks like she stuck her finger in a light socket but she looks drop-dead gorgeous?

4 comments:

nina said...

I can't wait to see the picture of your haircut. I bet it will be really cute. I love that haircut on others, it's really in style right now.

Jill Asay said...

We want pictures! When are you guys leaving for Indianapolis for sure? Maybe we'll have to come up to Laramie for the weekend before you go and bbq...if Christian isn't super busy!

Ranee` said...

I'm so jealous about your hair! I want to cut mine short, but it has gotten so long...oh well. I'm sure it looks great!

ozzmom said...

just to let you know my blog spot is the same but instead of 5 it is a 6