Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial day weekend/random pictures

When we got our new couch
Kasi came over to cut Michael's hair before we got familhy pics. THANKS KASI!!

Springtime in Laramie :)
Well we just got back from an awesome weekend home. We couldn't leave until Friday at 4 so we pulled into the Asay's at about 10:45 pm. It rained most of Saturday, but we enjoyed ourselves inside just visiting and eating cinnamon rolls. :) Sunday we went to church with Asays then to my dads for his famous spaghetti and a serious round of "nertz." Remember how bad I was at that in college, Shay?? Well it was way fun, PLUS, Morgan and Fallon got to come for the weekend too, so it was fun to see them since I hadn't seen them since their wedding in Jan.) Monday morning, Stetson and I headed to the cemetary in Cowley for the program, then had lunch with Asay's and headed back to Laramie. It rained practically the WHOLE way home, but Stetson was AWESOME. He's never done so great in the car. My mom got us this leap frog thing that he played with like the whole time. Well I forgot my camera card at home and didn't get any pics, but I posted some old ones for your viewing pleasure. :)

3 comments:

NNA said...

Hi, I found your blog through a search for "Nertz" online. It is cool to see that other know this game too. I hope you don't mind but I just wanted to let you know about www.playnertz.com. It has a bunch of cool Nertz information there and even has Nertz videos and games. Feel free to let your friends and family know about playnertz.com and you can also join the National Nertz Association there for free. Thanks.

Jill Asay said...

Sounds like you guys had fun. That's awesome that you got to see your bro. and sister in law while you were there!

nina said...

Hmmm... never heard of the game "nertz", guess I'll have to go look it up. It sounds like you guys had a great weekend!