Thursday, May 8, 2008

family pictures

Its a miracle that Stetson was still long enough to take these pictures--he was all OVER the place in that studio. Too many things to see, climb onto, touch, etc.


This is the one we ordered--We were hoping Stetson would look a little happier in this one, but we'll take it. :)
I had an awesome bday--thanks to everyone who made it special for me. Michael sarinaded me this morning with the happy birthday song in 15 different keys, not on purpose, just because he can't carry a tune in a bucket, but thats why I love him so much, then dad called, then travy (my nephew) called with my 2nd bday song (nice singing Mike, Rachel & Trav and whoever else was in the car), then todd called, then shay, then Morgy (he sang my 3rd bday song) then off to Cheyanne for family pics then Olive Garden (Jan called while we were in Cheyanne). We SPLURGED at Olive Garden--we got an appetizer, our regular meals AND dessert (gelato chocolate icecream with chunks of chocolate and caramel). Yikes And my mom called a little bit ago and reminded me that I was her favorite mother's day present (Todd is a close second) JK!!!!! I have to say though, what made my birthday really special was spending the day with the ones I love (Michael and Stetson). I am one lucky chick to have such a good husband and beautiful baby boy.

4 comments:

jsmbbaker said...

Dude, I feel like such a jerk for not calling you yesterday! I somehow got your and my Aunt's bdays switched, and hers is today and I called her yesterday instead, so I'm a loser, and I apologize for being that way. You'll have to forgive me this once, won't you?

Jill Asay said...

I LOVE your new pictures. They are so cute! What a happy little family!! I'm glad you had a happy birthday. Your hair looks so cute...I really like it!

jsmbbaker said...

PS- Go check out my page! Love the hair!

Kimberly said...

Cute, cute pictures!