Sunday, March 30, 2008

fun weekend


This weekend we got to see Jan, Jill, Christian, Annette (Jill's mom) and Carson. They came Saturday night, then we went to "Love Joys" (a really good restaurant in Laramie) to eat and then swimming at the Holiday Inn!! So fun. Stetson really likes the water and his mom REALLY likes the hot tub, so it worked out great for everyone. I absolutely LOVE the picture of Matthew, Stetson & Carson.

Singing time went awesome today. I made 3 faces, a sad face, a "medium face" and a happy face and put them on the board vertically in that order, and the "Judge" (me or one of the teachers) drew a line from bottom to top depending on how good they sang and they did AWESOME. I wish I'd thought of it earlier. Our primary pres. said she could hear them from down the hall. Yay!
Tonight Michael's grandpa is going to stop by. He has monthly meetings in Cheyanne so he gets to stop by and visit for a while.

2 comments:

Adam, Jeffi and Charlotte Anne said...

Thanks for offering to help Emily, you are the sweetest...Adam and I just swapped Charlotte in between classes because she won't be going to school today. The good thing is that she is sleeping o.k. but she always has a fever. We are seeing Dr. DeHart at 10 a.m., so hopefully we can get better soon. Cute pictures.....I bet you had fun this weekend.

nina said...

You looks so thin and fit Emily. I might have to try and start doing whatever excercise classes you've been doing. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.