Monday, March 10, 2008

Our neighbors, Kelly and her daughter, Elise made this happy birthday on the blacktop right outside our complex. So cute. :) Here's some pics of the remainder of Michael's day. Michael was really busy today with tests and such, so while he went off to school, Stetson and I went to a WIC appt. He's 30" long and 22 lbs. After that I was supposed to do music at the daycare, but Michael couldn't watch Stetson so I called Patricia and asked if I could bring Stetson. She said that would be fine. It went really well for the most part. He loved the music and the VERY WIDE assortment of toys to play with, but by the end of the hour, he'd had it. It was getting close to his nap time and I think there was just too much chaos (I totally know what you mean now, Kim). So we probably won't do that again for a while. After that I did my noon step class, came home and started cooking Michael's bday dinner (we had it at 5 because Michael has a 7:00 pm class that he ended up not even going to). We had chicken enchiladas, chips w/ salsa, homemade guacamole, a delish salad that Amyntas brought, sprite and chocolate cupcakes. I was supposed to make his mom's cheesecake (his request) but leave it to me to lose the recipe. Whoops. Maybe next year. :) Anyway, it ended up being really fun, but I'm excited for life to get back to normal, and to see everyone next week for spring break. Wew hoo. I try to put captions under the pics, but it never works right, so I'll tell you who is in the pics. The second to the last pic is of Aspen, Jacque & Stetson. Those girls are SOOO cute.
















3 comments:

laura said...

That looks like a really yummy dinner! Happy birthday Michael!

nina said...

MMMM... that looks good, wish I was there to help you guys eat it. Tell Michael happy birthday. We had two birthday at our house last week too!

Adam, Jeffi and Charlotte Anne said...

Thanks again for inviting me over to eat. You are such a good cook. And, I just had the other ones for lunch today....ha ha, Adam missed out this time. I am so glad Michael turned 25 and we got such yummy food this last week.
ps I sooooo want your baked beans recipe, I was craving them yesterday.