Wednesday, March 12, 2008

mohawk and survey


What were you doing 10 years ago? Well I was 14 and a freshman. I don't know. It would have been bball season, but the season would just be winding down.

5 things on my list today:
1. Well its the end of my day, so I'll say 5 things I already did: went to Wal-mart to print pictures off so I can scrapbook when I got home for spring break.
2. Took Stetson to story time
3. Went to dinner at Chauncy & Kelly's.
4. Went to the half acre
5. Put Stetson's jammies on

5 snacks that I enjoy:
1. croutons
2. cereal
3. wheat thins
4. yogurt
5. fruit roll ups

3 bad habits
1. twisting and breaking my hair
2. sleeping in
3. blogging (too much)

4 If I suddenly became a billionaire: Pay off car, put enough away for Michael's medical school, put enough away for Stetson's college, spend a chunk on new clothes and invest the rest, oh and I'd take a buddy and go to a waaaay nice spa for a day and get massages, facials, pedictures, ALL THAT. I've always wanted to go to a spa

5 places I've lived:
1. Cowley, Wyoming
2. Santa Rosa, CA
3. Rexburg, ID
4. SLC, UT
5. Laramie, WY

5 jobs I've had:
1. administrative assistant @ CETCO/American Colloid
2. lifeguard
3. Minchow's Food court expert sandwich-taco-hamburger-maker and ice cream scooper
4. fitness instructor
5. waitress

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I used to be and still am sometimes obsessive compulsive about dumb things/kind of a perfectionist, but being a mom has helped me put things in perspective.
2. I like folding laundry
3. I can't go to bed until I put chapstick on
5. I love taking really hot baths

I tag everyone who reads this because I want to know what everyone else says

1 comment:

nina said...

I loooovee taking hot baths too. My husband used to have to come in and check the baths when I was pregnant because he thought I was trying to be sneaky and that I'd get the water to hot for the baby. Jeesh! ;)