Sunday, March 23, 2008


Well we're back from spring break in Cowley/Lovell. We had SUCH a great time and I cannot believe how fast it went by. We spent the first half in Cowley with my dad an the last half in Lovell with Michael's fam. We did so many fun things...when I was in Cowley we got to go to the temple (hadn't been for a while) so that was way nice. I also went to see the new house Michael & Rachel bought..they totally "gutted" it out and are going to re do most of it. I'm so excited for them, I think it will look way nice when they're done, and they'll have much more needed space AND I went to see Todd & Emily's new house (I hadn't seen their kitchen or front deck yet) and it looks AWESOME. I also got to go see Shannon and her cutie pie kiddos, SO cute. Her little girl has the biggest blue eyes and longest black eyelashes I've ever seen on a baby, I wish I'd had my camera with me, and she of course gave us more clothes for Stetson (thanks Shannon). Dad made my favorite thing he makes, spaghetti and we got to see "No reservations" with Catherine-Zeta-Jones, way good. Plus, dad took us to eat at China Town and for blizzards at Dairy Queen. While we were in Lovell, the highlight of our visit was probably "the races." You'll have to ask me for details next time you see me but it was way funny and good times were had by all. Other than races, we died Easter eggs, ate really good food, scrapbooked, hung out with Janw while everyone worked on the farm, and pretty much just relaxed and had a really good time. I'm having issues with my camera, so there's only one pic. I'll try to make a slide show tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great spring break. As always though, its so good to be home.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Sounds like a fun spring break! It's always nice to spend time with your family. You look so pretty in your picture! Where did you get your dress? I love the color. :)

Trish said...

I'm glad you had a good trip. I'm also glad that our ward will be back this week! :o) I'm going to add you guys to our side bar so I can check your blog more often.