Thursday, October 1, 2015

Michael graduates

Well I am only like 100 years behind in blogging but baby steps, right?  So on August 22nd, the very much anticipated day arrived when Michael graduated from Rocky mountain college in the Masters of physician assistant program.  I am proud. That pretty much sums it up. Michael has worked for and EARNED every good thing in his life and I am proud to be his wifey.  I won't rant and rave about the hard times, but there were plenty of them.  Heavenly Father helped us through this and I'm glad we made it.
 
This is Sarah Mills and I.  Her husband, Jaren was in the program and he came over like a week after we moved to Billings to help Michael build shelves in our garage.  She is a SWEETHEART.  She would come over during like the priesthood session and we'd just visit.  She watched my kids, she helped me clean my fridge when I was 39 weeks prego with Janelle.  Her and Jaren struggled with infertility and miscarriage and they are HUGE examples to me.  I am sad they live in Utah now.
Stahle was MIA back at home with the babysitter so we could sit through the program.
These were the 3 LDS guys in the program: Andrew Swensen, Jaren Mills and Michael
wifeys and photo bomber Janelle
 After the program we had pulled pork sandwiches, salads and cake with some family and friends to celebrate Michael's huge accomplishment.




No comments: