Thursday, October 1, 2015

Travis' bday at horseshoe bend

This was such a great day!!  Jill always plans the funnest parties for her kids, this one being no exception.  She'd invited us to Travs bday party at Horseshoe bend but it was the day Michael took his boards so I'd originally thought we'd stay home but I thought it'd be way more fun to go boating than stay home!  The drive down wasn't bad, and when we got there it was boating/beaching heaven!  Weather was great, I got to ski (got up the first time which is a huge deal for an old lady), kids all got to tube, Janelle kept giving a thumbs up to go faster, Stetson tried to ski.  I think he thought it looked pretty easy but he was discouraged and scared after not getting up after a couple tries.  He did get up for a second the 3rd time but got scared and "sat" back down.  After lunch, Christian took me, Stahle, Stetson and Kandace down the canyon for a scenic trip.  It was so pretty.  Now I want a boat.  Amen.


No comments: