Friday, June 14, 2013

t-ball 2013

Well we made it through another t-ball season.  Stetson wasn't crazy about it and either was I.  I know bad mom.  Michael was only able to come to about 10 minutes of one game this season because his work schedule has been nuts lately.  I'm pooped.  He has tomorrow off and I am thrilled.  I think we'll go to Cabo and celebrate.


Stetson has taken an interest in my blog and wants to write captions for the posts. so here is what Stetson says: "This is me. The picture of this is when I was up.  For snack I had a scotcharoo and a capri sun."

2 comments:

The Asay's said...

I love Stetson's caption. So cute.

Mark & Shayla said...

Does Stetson want to come help me with my blog book? And can we come to Cabo too? You are amazing and I know you can make it through this summer.