Tuesday, June 4, 2013

a little show

Yesterday was our first day of summer vacation.  Oh my.  Kinda forgot what it was like to have 3 kids home all day.  Its going to take some getting used to.  I didn't think it'd be so bad and then Stetson and Kandace got to arguing like they do sometimes and I since then I've been drumming up schedules, chore charts, rewards, summer fun lists and things like that to get in gear and get some sort of structure.  I tried it last summer out of desperation and it worked well.  Anyway, yesterday while Janelle was napping I was trying to get the older two to be quiet so I told them they had to stay outside and they said they were bored so I said put on a play and a little bit later they did and it was so cute.  They lined up their bikes sort of like they were the curtain and K was hiding behind it when I came out for the "show."  cute cute




1 comment:

Mandi Burrell said...

So creative, love those moments when kids work together and can have fun.