Monday, June 17, 2013

Stetson loses his first tooth!

Last Wednesday (June 12 2013) Stetson lost his first tooth!  It had been wiggly for a couple weeks and every day I would affectionately ask him if he wanted me to "yank it out" and he very assuredly said no no!!  He was not anxious to lose his first tooth so we just waited for it to fall out.  Well last Wed we were jumping on our neighbor's tramp and I noticed his tooth was gone!  I asked Stetson if he'd even noticed and then I started looking for it on the tramp and sure enough there it was! (pretty lucky if you ask me)  We Ooohed and Aaaahed over it in pure delight and then while the kids finished jumping on the tramp their clumsy mom dropped it in the grass. :(  I looked for like 20 mins and me and the kids even said prayers that we could find it but I guess it wasn't meant to be this time..  The very thoughtful tooth fairy made a quick stop on his way home from work and Stetson was so excited he came into our room at about 2 am to share the great news that the tooth fairy left a dollar bill and a pack of gum.  WAHOO!!



1 comment:

Jill Asay said...

Toothless smiles are the best!