Saturday, June 1, 2013

Fun Day

 For Stetson's last day of school they had an obstacle course, relays, tug of war, swimming, lunch, then a movie at the Hyart in the afternoon.  The obstacle course is put on by Ella Mayes every year and she does awesome.  I looked over at Stetson to see him do it and he was walking during it but later he told me it was because he wanted to be nice and let the other kids win.  Hmmm...
These pics were taken by another mom so I could help with the relays.  Shawntay McArthur and I did relay races this year and it was a learning experience for sure.  Kinda crazy but I hope the kids had fun anyway.  I thought it was neat that the classes cheered for each other with so much enthusiasm without being prompted by us or any of the teachers.  I've loved LES and am sad to walk away but we're hoping for a great experience in Billings.  As we've looked at different places to live, we've taken into huge consideration what school Stetson would be at looking at ratings, asking around, looking at school websites, and its emotionally exhausting for this mom.  Michael keeps trying to reassure me that the greatest factor on a child's education is their parents and how involved they are so I'm going to try my hardest.

No comments: