Monday, October 4, 2010

traffic lights


Today has been a great day. The best part was listening to this talk today which has very much changed my view on things (I had been hearing a lot about it and I only caught a bit of it since it was on Saturday morning session, so I looked it up today while Kandace was sleeping and Stetson was still at preschool. This talk is wonderful)!! The 2nd best part was when my Stetson came home from preschool (that event alone is worth celebrating) but the best was when I opened his backpack, pulled out a picture of stoplights and he said, (VERY enthusiastically) "Red means stop, yellow means slow down, and green means go!" I love my boy and am so happy that he's learning at school and having a great time.

Life is good.
ps. Post on Kandace coming soon :) we really do love her as much as Stetson

3 comments:

nina said...

I caught up on some conference talks today too, funny how it's hard to catch it all the first time when your a mom to little ones huh?

Kimberly said...

Isn't it so fun when they start coming home with stuff they made in school? :)

Mark & Shayla said...

Kandace is adorable! I can't believe Stetson is in preschool! How sad and happy at the same time. You guys need to come over soon.