Thursday, October 21, 2010

baby girl in the tub


After I took Kandace out of the tub I got her dried off and dressed and ran to the family room for a sec and when I went back to the tub she had climbed back in. Awesome.

Here's a little update for our journal:

Since Michael has become a certified med tech, his hours have been cut down to about 36ish hours a week, so I've been subbing on his off days.I have mixed feelings abot it. Its good for me to get out the house once or twice a week and do something different. I like feeling like I'm a part of something outside the home I guess and the extra money will come in handy. I subbed at the HS/MS last week on brown and gold day. I had an old vball lady grizz shirt that was brown and gold that I'd been saving for something, I didn't know what, so I wore it and felt pretty cool about myself. I was still feeling like I could pass for a high schooler until Michael burst my bubble and said I definitely could NOT still pass for a high schooler. Anwyay, it was fun to be a part of the festivities and to see some of my nephews who I LOVE!! Can't believe my oldest nephew will be a freshmen next year. What is HAPPENING??? LOL


Tuesday I subbed for the preschoolers which was SO fun. I love that age and it was fun to get a feel for what Stetson will be doing next year. My little nephew Adam was in one of the classes so that was fun.


I'm still taking my online classes (the 2nd one started this week) and its getting old. I'm really having to force myself to do the homework. I don't know how I took 21 credits when I was a real college student (I guess I didn't have 2 kids then, either:) I'm doing my 6th observation today of the PE class at LES. Gma Dorothy watches the kids and they LOVE it.


The fall weather has been BEAUTIFUL!~ I don't remember October ever being like this, but I'll take it. My flowers are still blooming and pretty so thats been fun to enjoy that.


We're excited for Halloween and all the upcoming festivities. Stetson is at the PERFECT age and is excited about everything. He's being the UPS man and we told him thats what he'd be like a month ago while we were waiting for his costume to arrive in the mail. He'd ask about it every day and we'd have the whole conversation over again, so when it arrived you can imagine his enthusiasm. Love moments like that.

4 comments:

The Asay's said...

Cute picture. Kandace must love the water as much as Stetson does. Wow you are keeping yourself busy. Hope all is well with you guys.

The Edwards said...

Just linked to your blog from Bassett's and had so much fun reading up about your cute little fam. I'm pretty sure all my kids have tried out the bath fully clothed before too, it always makes me laugh...Your family pic at the top of your blog is gorgeous!...I saw Michael taking kids for a walk the other day, very sweet.

laura said...

Oh man! Two things crack me up about this post. Kandace in the bathtub and you thinking you could pass for a high schooler! I would think the same thing about myself and then realize how young they all look. I still feel 15!

Shana said...

CLASSIC! I love that picture.