Friday, October 1, 2010

Stetson's first day


Today was Stetson's first day of preschool. He is in the 3 year old class and I couldn't be more thrilled. At first I thought they'd just send someone over to work with him on his 3 sounds (g, k and r) but after hearing what they do there (songs, stories, social interaction, snacks, exposure to something besides home) I thought it'd be great to send him there. Its MF, 1-3P. I've been asking him the last couple days if he was excited to go to preschool, and he always says "no, you mean children's resource center." Love it. And yes, he was excited to go. He was asking me all day when we got to go. I think he really likes it and I'm not gonna lie, its heaven to have 1 hour of quiet time 2 days a week.

1 comment:

The Asay's said...

I bet Stetson just loves preschool. And what a perfect amount of time at that age to go. Can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving