Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer days


I am loving the summer weather and all the fun that comes with it. I've LOVED watering our lawn, mowing it, watering the flowers, and just walking around watching everything grow and admiring our work. Last week we finally planted our first garden and it was so satisfying being out there planting...I loved feeling like we were making memories as a family and couldn't help but feel so blessed to live in such a cute little house with a huge backyard, having 2 healthy babies, a great husband who works hard and to be healthy enough to enjoy all of it! We're not sure what our garden is going to be like this year but we're hoping for the best! Kandace was eating a popsicle in her stroller outside and the other picture is of the kids "helping" us in the garden (they actually were anything but help, but they sure are cute to watch getting muddy and messy).

2 comments:

LDA said...

I didn't get a chance to tell you on Sunday, but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your talk on Sunday. You did a great job and you seemed so comfortable speaking. It was a wonderful message and I think you are an excellent example of a mother. Thank you!

laura said...

That is so nice you have a big backyard! I want a graden, how fun! I love the picture of Kandace below lol