Sunday, June 6, 2010

visitors!




On Friday we had some visitors! Todd & Emily went on the stake youth conference trek so we got to help babysit. It was actually one of the nicest days I've had in a while! Zach & Ben are 7 and 5, so they were old enough to help me out and watch the kids (which was a real treat). They actually each pushed a stroller to the park so I didn't have to..that was really nice. Zach, Ben, Stetson & Kandace are all 2 years apart (7, 5, 3 &1) so I got a taste of what it'd be like to have 4 kids 2 years apart.
In the morning we made some great creations with sidewalk chalk, blew bubbles, and had a picnic in the park. After the park we came home, played hide and go seek until Michael came home, then it was off to the farm. We saw baby lambs, chickens, and rode with Michael & Daniel to do some irrigating. Zach & Ben even had their boots!









1 comment:

The Asay's said...

I love how Kandace does that thing with her lips. It is so cute. Your nephew are so cute. I thought they were twins when they walked in.