Wednesday, June 16, 2010

swimming lessons

This is a horrible picture, but Stetson had his last day of swimming lessons today and I forgot my camera so I took a picture with my phone. Stetson is so unpredictable..the first 2 days he was SO excited and I pretty much had to hold him back from getting in the water before it was time..but on Wednesday (lessons started mon) he acted like he didn't want to get him and I had to just leave him there on the deck and then one of the lifeguards or teachers would pull him in, but once he was in he loved it (this went on for the rest of the session)! Anyway, I just want him to be happy and have a great time. He has to repeat the class, but its pretty typical to repeat the toddler class a few times.
We've been staying so busy this sumer...between swimming lessons, story time, rehearsals for the follies, we're running here and there quite a bit but I'm looking forward to things slowing down. We're meeting some friends at the kiddie pool today and I'm looking forward to that.

2 comments:

Mark & Shayla said...

Stetson is so stinkin' cute! We had fun at the pool today, we'll have to do it again soon. Can't wait to see you in the follies! Maybe you should be one of the dollies next year!:)

The Asay's said...

Stetson you are so super cute. He Aunt Lubby and Uncle Dadoo love him..