Friday, June 25, 2010

Boogie Woogie


I was asked to get some girls together to sing the "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" for the follies this year. I was so pumped. I called my buddy Austin because she'd sung it before and she suggested we call Nancy for the 3rd part. We started practicing in March and thought the harmonies sounded pretty good..we added a trumpet and bass last minute and that definitely added to it, but unfortunately the piano couldn't be "miched" so we could hardly hear it when we performed on stage and had a hard time getting in sync with the piano since our intro was soo short..sort of frustrating since we put so much into this, but oh well!! It was fun and I hope everyone enjoyed it, because wearing these ugly green suits was not my favorite thing I've ever done. :) I love Mustang days because it brings a community together and its just fun and exciting!




We had Asay family pics tomorrow. So fun. :) Can't wait to see how they turn out.


Tomorrow after the parade we're havin family over for a bbq.

4 comments:

Mark & Shayla said...

I loved your routine. It was fun to watch you guys! You are SOO brave to go to family fun night by yourself! I think that puts you into the running for mother of the year.

Linda said...

yours was one of my favorite acts you guys did great!

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there to cheer you on, your outfit is awesome.

Anonymous said...

You did so great. I loved how you all sounded together. One of the best acts!!