Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another great day on the Asay farm


Yesterday (5.15.10) we helped move cows from Michael's gma Dorothy's back to the corals at Asay's. The only bad thing about it is I was sad we didn't call any of my nephews to have them come join the fun..next time!! It was one of the first hot days of summer, and we really enjoyed the sun. Michael carried Kandace a lot of the way while Stetson and I rode in the suburban. When we made it back to the corals and the cows were securely "put away" we had a picnic on the front lawn with yummy Jan sandwiches (she makes the best) pop and chips. Kandace got some sort of heat rash, so she has little red bumps on her cheaks, which is a bummer but we think its getting better. When we got home we watered our newly planted shasta daisies, mowed the lawn and did some grocery shopping before I went to work at Eleutian.








3 comments:

Trish said...

She is getting so big! How do you like working for Elutian? What hours do you work?

Emily Asay said...

Trish, working for Eleutian is fine. Its nice because I choose my own hours, you don't have to work in the middle of the night.. I just work evenings. We should get together..i go see michael at work occasionally and it'd be fun to stop by and let the kids play and chat :)

nina said...

I LOVE your new family picture, it is beautiful!