Sunday, August 2, 2009

Not my idea of fun



So far Kandace has had rice cereal, banannas, green beans and carrots. It is no fun. I seriously don't remember it being such a MESS with Stetson. The thing of it is, baby food is expensive, and at this point in the game she's only getting like a teaspoon (if even) of the baby food and the rest gets spit out and saved for later (not the spit out part), but its only good for like 2 days. AHHHh!!!! With Stetson I was supermom and made homemade babyfood and froze it in ice cube trays. I'm losing my ambition this time around. Maybe later. In the meantime, things are messy messy.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

She still darling even with food on her face.

Em said...

Emily I thought you had made your blog private? She is getting so big and is quit the cutie.