Monday, August 10, 2009

6 months


Our girl is 6 months today! I took her outside to our front lawn to take these pictures this morning. She is little miss photogenic I think. In the last month, Kandace has:
*learned to sit up really good on her own
*gotten a lot better at eating rice cereal.
*started making high picthed squeals when she wakes up from her nap or whenever else she feels like it
*really taken an interest in her toys--she grabs anything/everything in sight and puts it straight in her mouth.

Some other favorites...

When I go get her in the morning or from a nap, as soon as she sees me she starts kicking her legs like CRAZY, I mean she takes all her energy to get her legs way up the air and then flings them down as hard as she can on the crib with a huge smile the whole time. We love this girl!!
Kandace is pretty laid back. She lets Stetson pretty much maul her and rarely makes a squeak about it. Plus,after her naps or in the morning she'll lay in her bed for a really long time and just suck her thumb until I'm ready to come get her. It seems like Stetson was sure to let me know he was ready to come out NOW, but Kandace is a little more patient. I love it!

10 comments:

The Asay's said...

Yay. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is beautiful...

Teri said...

What a cute picture! Love the smile. :)

Brenda said...

What a doll!

Em said...

Sounds like you have a very sweet baby girl and she sounds like a dream baby to have, she is adorable and you are very lucky.

Bagleys said...

She is SOOOO Cute!!!!!!!!!!! I'm jealous!!! Lol, what an adorable smile!!!!!

KrIStiN said...

what a doll..i love it! too bad u didnt live closer..our babies could be best friends!

Jill Asay said...

such a cute pic! She is such a smiley girl! Loved seeing you guys and thanks so much for a yummy dinner...it was amazing!!

Kimberly said...

What a cutie pie! I love the picture of her!

Sarah B. said...

6 months! How time flies. She is gorgeous!

joelle said...

she is a doll!