Saturday, April 16, 2016

Shiver my timbers/ward lip sync

Michael just LOVES it when I make him do embarrassing things in front of large groups of people, so I put together a little lip sync for our family to perform at the ward lip sync and dinner/fundraiser for the youth to go to trek.  A family in Lovell did this for the follies a few years ago so I found it on youtube and copied them.  The kids LOVED pulling the piano bench into the living room and rehearsing it as a family in our tiny living room.  It was a special thing to see our family work together and do something together.  Families are so important and its important to do things together and feel unified.   Janelle was our fearless leader.


It turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself, and ironically, Michael makes the best pirate I have ever seen.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That looks so awesome! Love your cute family!

Mark & Shayla said...

What no video?! Michael gets husband points for going along with that one!