Saturday, April 16, 2016

Michaels 33rd birthday

My Michael Monk Asay turned 33 March 10.  I love birthdays because it gives us an excuse to do something a little out of the ordinary.  Michael wouldn't tell his co-workers when his birthday was, but no worries, I told them. :)  Well they wanted to have a party for him, but tricked him and didn't have it until the Monday after his birthday.  Me, Janelle and Stahle got to go.  Everyone brought a potluck and it was fun to meet his co-workers and visit.  So on Michael's actual birthday, we (me, Michael, Stahle and Janelle) went to Burger Dive down town which is a really well known burger joint thats been featured on cooking shows and had won lots of prestigious awards.  Michael has what I call a sophisticated pallet and a real appreciation for burgers like these and their garlic fries and milkshakes are pretty yum, so we did that and then went to the park and pushed Stahle on the swing and watched Janelle play.  It was fun to get to spend some time with him.  It was a beautiful day.  Later that night we had pizza and then Michael and I went to the temple.

No comments: