Wednesday, July 9, 2014

pictures off my phone

 These pics are way out of order but I'm over it.  This is me at like 25ish months prego, and right before I chopped my hair.
 This is just an ordinary day for Janelle.
 Here is Kandace after one of her swim lessons.  Her teachers take a more aggressive approach to lessons than Lovell does and I like it.  She has to work a lot harder but she's progressed a lot.  They said she can almost pass the swimming test to be able to swim alone in the pool.  They have to swim the short length of the big pool and tread water for 30 seconds.  I think she can tread for 20 and she can almost swim the short length but not quite.  She's fearless and works super hard.  She loves jumping in the Rose Park pool and swimming back to the edge.  She's a little fish.

Kandace and I went to go see my friend Amyntas sing at the symphony in the park a couple Sundays ago.  It was awesome.  I love symphonies and it was free and the weather was beautiful.  Kandace got burnt out by intermission so thats how long we lasted but at least we go to hear Amyntas.  Her and I sang together lots in middle school and High school.  Listening to hear sing made me wish I'd sing more and keep practicing voice.  I've sort of let it go and now prefer playing for my kids and helping them but I do miss it a lot.

No comments: