Monday, July 7, 2014

Janelle's 3rd birthday par-tay

 We celebrated Janelle's 3rd birthday 1 day early this year, which I think is the first time we've ever not celebrated our kids' b-day on their actual birthday.  I was planning on leaving for Park City on her actual birthday so we bumped it up a day.
We had swimming at Rose Park pool from 3-5 and then a bbq after.  I was so glad the weather cooperated.  It'd been overcast the entire week and Michael and I kept checking the forecast in hopes of good weather on Wednesday and we got it. :)  I am SO grateful for our family who was able to come support us.  We love them so much and appreciate their fun and support.  It wouldn't be much of a party without all our "party-ers" so THANK YOU!!  WE LOVE YOU!!
 Michael and Chloe getting ready to head out.
 Here's Carson and Janelle partying in the wading pool.
 Jill snapped this pic of Janelle in front of her balloons and cake and presents.
 Dad & Brenda
 gma Asay, Michael, Kandace & gma Dorothy having cake
 the party girl
Janelle got the best presents ever.  Everyone asked what she wanted/needed.  I mentioned that she loved clothes, shoes, frozen and needed some summer pjs and she got it all!!  Yesterday while getting ready for church she said something to the effect of wanting to wear her "let it go" dress.  I was so confused until I said it out loud and then it dawned on both Michael and I that she wanted to wear the dress from Frozen that Jill got her.  She loves it so much and I can't wait for her to wear it. :)
Happy birthday to our super special darling girl with all the personality.  We love YOU!

1 comment:

Jill Asay said...

I'm so glad she loved her dress and that we could come party worth you guys!