Friday, March 21, 2014

Dr. Seusville

 Every year, Rocky Mountain College hosts a "Dr. Seusville" event for some of the classes at Stetson's school where they do fun activities based on the books by Dr. Seuss.  I got to chaperone and Mrs. Paulson said to definitely bring Kandace!  I was so excited to finally get to do something with Stetson's class.
 Here's Stetson and his friends Dexter and Hank testing out the "oobleck"
 The kids got to listen to "Red fish, one fish, blue fish" and then go fishing.  All the kids "caught" books and Kandace was over the moon about it!
 S & K posing by one of the trees from the Lorax (Stetson's favorite)
 ...and then Stetson's teacher chose him to be interviewed by kulr8 news!!  I was super excited but was sure to keep my distance so I didn't "mess him up."  I don't know why us moms have a tendency to do that. In a lot of settings, Stetson does much better if I just steer clear.  Stetson has no stage fright and will talk to anybody, anywhere, its just tricky trying to understand him sometimes.  I'm sure we will love it.  We're going to try to listen to it tonight on their website or on FB.  The guy in the blue shirt I think is  RMC faculty.  He thought it was cool that Stetson was actually wearing his RMC shirt that day and that his dad is in Rocky's PA program.  Awesome day for us!  My friend Melani who I spin with and visit teach watched Janelle.

4 comments:

Jill Asay said...

He did such a great job and has the cutest little voice! Way to go, Stetson ! It was fun to see you guys and thanks for the yummy lunch!

Kimberly said...

This looks so fun! How exciting for Stetson to be on tv!

Mark & Shayla said...

Oh my goodness I want to see that interview I bet he was so cute!

Kimberly said...

Update your blog! ;)