Monday, December 10, 2012

Kandace's first debut


The pictures really speak for themselves.  Kandace's dance recital was at 7pm at the Byron auditorium.  When I took Kandace backstage I had lots of memories come back of all the plays and concerts I did in that auditorium.  It was fun to see our girl perform on the same stage that I did back in my oyster days.  We sure love this girl and think she is the greatest!!  We love our awesome family who shows their support!!  Even bringing 2 boquets of flowers!!!  I might have been a little nervous when Kandace came on stage that she was going to keep her hands down her tutu for the whole duration of her song.  Thankfully she didn't.



Real men carry purse, right Stan? :)

4 comments:

Jill Asay said...

She did a great job and looked so pretty in her little outfit! Good job, Kandace!

Kimberly said...

That is so cute! I LOVE watching little girls in dance. My girls just had their recital too and it was so fun.

Mark & Shayla said...

Oh, she looks so pretty. She is turning into a little girl!

The Asay's said...

Kandace looks so pretty. I bet it was so fun to watch her.