Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas morning part I

 Thankfully, the kids still get up at a reasonable hour on Christmas morning.  I remember being up before 6 when I was little.  Stetson was up first and then we woke up Kandace, then Janelle at almost 8:30.  Stetson's main presents were a dinosaur that walks and roars (at his specific request), games and a scooter.  Kandace's main ones were a princess bike, tutus and sparkle belts.  The first thing she said when she saw her bike was "there's a place for my baby!"  And she ran to her room and stuck her baby in and then rode it around the house a minute.  Michael got me a tablet which I'm excited about.  It will be nice to not have to take my scriptures and manuals to church and the games and other apps will come in handy when I need to bribe, er entertain the kids.  Michael and I got our TV a couple weeks ago and counted that as one of our Christmas presents, but Michael was sweet and got me several other things.  He was cute about letting the kids buy presents for each other.  For a couple days he took turns taking the kids to family dollar after work so they could pick out presents for each other and for me.  He is a sweetheart.  Nella bell got a tutu that matches Kandace and toys.

Stetson got a rubber band gun in a corn dog box. woot!


Someone's excitement is spilling over in this pic. Woah.

Little nella was excited about her presents too!  We sure love her.

No comments: