Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy 6th birthday Stetson man!!!

Yesterday my boy turned 6!  I can't believe how fast the time as flown, and I can never believe that this sweet, smart boy who I love so much is mine!!  I posted his newborn pic on fb yesterday and it brought back so many sweet memories.  I will never forget seeing my sweet Stetson for the first time and how amazing it was to see him and how I fell in love with him instantly.  Stetson you make us so happy with your giggles, riddles, crazy laugh and enthusiasm for life.  I love you!

At 2:45 we brought doughnut holes and chocolate milk to Stetson's classroom.  Stetson's teacher lets the kids stand on the tables and sing happy birthday but we had chocolate milk on the tables so they stood on the chairs instead.  Stetson ate up the attention and had a really special day.  I love all these cute kids in his class and after the horrific shootings in Newtown, CT I love them even more and realize how precious they are. 

Kandace got to sit at Stetson's table and eat treats with the kids.  How cool is that?!

Birthday boy.  He was thrilled he got to wear this crown around all day and even more so when Mrs. Ferguson said he could take it home that day!

No comments: