Monday, September 10, 2012

Kandace's turn at CRC

My little princess pea started her first day at CRC today.  She is going to get some extra help with her speech and have really good time in the meantime I'm sure.  She has been wanting to go to "preschool" so badly ever since Stetson started going.  She used to pack her backpack and pretend she was going, and she'd talk about it ALL the time...in her silly, totally iillogical conversations.  She was so happy to get to go this morning. She didn't even look back.  And Janelle and I didn't know what to do with ourselves with 2 hrs to ourselves.  Actually Janelle took her morning nap and I cleaned like a mad woman and am now blogging.  Stetson now goes to kindergarten for a full day.  I'm sad about it.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Yay Kandace! You'll have SO much fun!

The Asay's said...

That is so fun for Kandace. I bet she loves it.