Wednesday, September 12, 2012

girls

When I was in 6th grade in Mr. Rivera's class at Strawberry elementary in SR I wrote my first autobiography.  I remember asking my mom lots of questions for the assignment.  She told me a lot about how incredibly different and shocking it was to go from 4 boys to a GIRL...she said she couldn't get over how different it was in so many ways.  She said when I came home from school I would go on and on and provide every detail of the day.  I can totally understand what she meant now that I have had a girl after having a boy.  This girl is SUCH a girl.  She has been doing dance moves all over the house for months now, with no promting from me (really).  I can't speak for her uncle Daniel though, who taught Kandace how to do a "C" jump and a pirouette.
 
So when I took her to her first dance class yesterday, it was no surprise to me that she ate it all up.  I went to highschool with a lot of the moms whose little girls were there so it was fun to see the next generation.  A lot of look alikes!! :) 

 



Later on that night Michael grilled up some steaks and we had a delicious dinner on our little padio.  We always said we'd do this more often but this is only like the 3rd time we have.


3 comments:

The Asay's said...

I bet Kandace loves dance class. Every little girl does.

Jill Asay said...

I bet she has the best c jump in class and i would bet none of the other girls can say they learned it from their uncle! She is so cute!

Mandi Burrell said...

You are looking so beautiful as always. I love your little girl in dance class, so fun.