Tuesday, September 4, 2012

good day

During this time of year, I tend to want to take the kids to the park a lot because it seems like in a blink it will be fall then winter and we'll be cooped up inside.  This is Stetson's 2nd week of school and its going good so far.  For the first week his favorite part was putting his name under "hot lunch."  Today his favorite was going to the library (actually it was a tie between library and computer lab).  He's always happy when I drop him off and pick him up so far. I still don't like dropping him off.  He definitely takes his sweet time walking over to the playground so I usually drive a block past the school then turn around and drive down Shoshone to make sure he made his way over and he's not just standing there by the parking lot still.  I always have the urge to just sit there and watch hin as long as I can and see what he's doing. I would sure love to be a fly on the wall in his classroom. I hope this gets easier!! :)   



1 comment:

Jill Asay said...

I'm not ready for summer to be over yet either. I'm sure glad nella is feeling better. It's no fun for our babies to be suck!