Sunday, October 2, 2011

dresser facelift

So I have always loved watching how other people restore old furniture and Michael and I even made an attempt at it when I was a pregnant with Kandace, but it was a major catastrophe, so I sort of gave up until I noticed that my very talented sis-in-law Kambrie had some way cute furniture in their house and when I asked her about it she said she painted it herself, so I thought it'd be AWESOME if she could come down some weekend and help me paint some of mine, so last weekend her and Joel came and this is what happened to dresser #1 (which I paid $10 for at the Hen House)



















I love you Kambrie!! (more to come on dresser #2 and how helpful Kandace was :)

6 comments:

The Asay's said...

Wow Kambrie is talented. I might need her help sometime. I love it!

Unknown said...

The dresser looks awesome! I bet you can't help but admire it every time you see it. Your salsa also looks very nice. I think it is way cool that you and your hubby were involved in the process.

Mark & Shayla said...

That is so cute! Tell her to stop by here next time she is in town

Bagleys said...

That is seriously cool!!! We've redone a couple dressers, but nothing as cool as that!

The Leithead Family said...

wow! the artwork on your dresser is so neat!!! about your thumb sucking question...i don't know. none of my kids took a pacifier!! Matty and Mason didn't do thumbs OR pacifiers. And Anastyn took to her thumb around 2 mos old. I never tried switching her over. The nice thing about a thumb is that they can find it themselves in the night. :) But it is such a hard habit to break! I am definitely not an expert on the subject. ha ha!!

laura said...

How in the world did she do that?? She is amazing! Those are so cute!